Mountain Meadows sits steps from the Appalachian Trail
which crosses in front of Kent pond.
THE KILLINGTON ADVENTURE CENTRE
An Adventure Center Day Pass includes unlimited use of the Woodward Wreck Tangle,
Beast Mountain Coaster, Zip Line Racer, Jump Tower, Skye Ropes Course, Soaring Eagle,
Trampoline Jump, Alpine Tubing and Amaze'n Maze.
ON TWO WHEELS
The Killington Valley area is home to some of New Englandâ€™s finest mountain biking
terrain and road cycling tours. Bring your own bike, or rent equipment and sign up for
one of the many quality touring options in the area. There is something for everyone with
beginner to advanced trails, and new ones being added constantly.
TYPES OF ACTIVITIES
- 1) Vermont Institute of Natural Science. Quechee, VT https://www.vinsweb.org/
- 2) Maple Open House Weekend. VT https://www.vermontmaple.org/mohw
- 4) Tunbridge World's Fair. Tunbridge, VT https://www.tunbridgeworldsfair.com/fair/
- 5) King Arthur Flour. Wilder, VT https://www.kingarthurflour.com/
- 6) Gifford Woods State Park. Killington, VT https://www.vtstateparks.com/gifford.html
- 7) Quechee Gorge. Quechee, VT
- 8) Quechee Hot Air Balloon Festival. Hartford, VT https://www.quecheeballoonfestival.com/
- 9) Lake Morey. Fairlee VT. "Longest ice skating
trail in the US" https://www.trailfinder.info/trails/trail/lake-mo- rey-ice-skating-trail
- 10) The Beast Mountain Coaster. Killington, VT https://www.killington.com/things-to-do/activi- ties-amenities/winter-activities/beast-coaster
- 11) Montshire Museum of Science. Norwich, VT https://www.montshire.org/