Thank you for choosing Mountain Meadows Lodge!
We look forward to welcoming you to beautiful Vermont.
Safety remains our number one priority through the changing phases of Covid 19. We continue to take COVID-19 seriously and have measures in place to monitor and prevent transmission amongst staff and guests.
Vermont is one of the most vaccinated states in the US. We are proud of how we continue to lead by taking smart steps to prevent community spread. We are have a comprehensive Covid protocol in place which includes testing, quality masking, vaccination and mitigation measures like sanitizing and air purification.
At this unprecedented time, we kindly ask for your understanding as we adjust to a historic labor shortage and supply chain disruptions on many hotel products.
With this said, we will do our absolute best to make your stay wonderful and ensure that you have a memorable experience in our beautiful part of the world.
Here are a few things to know while staying with us:
1. Masks are no longer required at the hotel.
2. All our rooms are well suited to minimize cross contamination. All rooms have an individual PTAC unit (no central HVAC system). All rooms are fully sanitized and aired out between check ins.
3. We have a Vollara Vollara | Live Healthy air purification system running in the Bistro/Breakfast room and lounge 24 hours a day
4. 2. Our Country Breakfast is offered daily between 7am-10am.
4. We are unable to offer daily housekeeping services during your stay, however we are happy to supply you with additional bath amenities, sheets, and towels by calling the Front DeskBOOK NOW