Recent events have introduced a “new-normal” throughout the world and now, more than ever, the
comfort, health and safety of our guests and staff is our primary concern. We have made every
effort to work with the State of Vermont to ensure that we are doing everything we can to protect
the health and safety of our guests while offering our clients the services that they can expect. We
ask that our guests understand that every change we have made is a requirement, designed with
the best intention to protect both guests and staff alike, and keep the excellent record Vermont
has set in preventing the spread of Covid. We ask that you use masks when indoors, until you have
reached your designated area that has been socially distanced.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
Government and Regulatory Requirements
1. Mountain Meadows Lodge is fully compliant with all health and safety measures
as laid out by the CDC and The State of Vermont
Prior To Arrival
1. Please check with the STATE OF VERMONT website to ensure that you are fully aware of rules and restrictions for travel https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel
2. A mandatory pre check-in procedure will include a guest emailing 24 hours before arrival, a fully completed travel history form.
3. Guests should bring their own personal masks for use during their stay at the hotel.
At The Hotel
1. Temperature checks are taken of staff and only those whose temperature is below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit are allowed access to the property.
2. Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be in use by respective staff as required. (PPE includes face masks, disinfectant hand sanitizers and disposable gloves).
3. Enhanced health and safety training measures have been put in place for all staff, including the correct procedures for wearing PPE equipment, social distancing awareness and case notification protocols.
4. Written instructions on preventive measures have been distributed to all of our suppliers and contractors.
5. Increased cleaning and disinfection is in place throughout hotel’s public areas, back of house areas and in guest rooms. Use of approved disinfectants and cleaning is done with increased frequency.
6. Using signage in the lobby and public areas to encourage guests as well as staff to maintain social distancing protocols.
7. Hand sanitizing stations around the hotel areas including; hotel areas including front desk, lobby, and bar.
In Your Room
1. In order to minimize interaction, we are not offering in room housekeeping services during your stay. We will happily supply sheets, towels and amenities as per your requests which can be delivered to your door.
2. Increased anti-viral disinfection measures in place for all of our accommodation immediately after check-out to ensure that each suite is fully sanitized before the next check-in.
3. Laundry, bedding and linens washed at sufficiently high temperatures to ensure sterilization.
4. All bookings are planned such as there is rest period for each suite between occupancies, whenever possible.
1. We offer a country breakfast at Mountain Meadows Lodge which you can “Grab and Go” or “Grab and Sit”
2. This will be served on disposable plates/cutlery on tables which have been spaced/allocated to ensure social distancing.
3. We ask that guests make a reservation for seating in one of the available time slots to ensure that we can serve everyone in a socially distanced manner.
4. Kindly make and collect your orders while wearing a mask, then once seated in your socially distanced table, feel free to remove your mask to enjoy your breakfast.
The Kent Bistro
1. Due to social distancing restrictions we will offer a limited menu during this time from Wednedays-Sundays. The Kent Bistro will be open from 4-10. We will require seating in social distanced sections and do not allow seating at the bar. Please make your orders wearing a mask and we will bring your selection to your allocated seating area.
2. Food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. All wear masks at all times.
The Sauna and Hot Tub are closed.BOOK NOW