Thank you for choosing Mountain Meadows Lodge!
We look forward to welcoming you to beautiful Vermont.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the lodging industry in unprecedented ways. During our recovery, we kindly ask for your understanding as we adjust to a historic labor shortage and supply chain disruptions on many hotel products, while working hard to offer you the best experience in our beautiful part of the world.
Vermont has done an amazing job staying safe and healthy, and has lead the nation in vaccination rates. Because of this, Vermont is now fully open and no longer has any COVID restrictions related to lodging and dining. Unfortunately, Vermont's labor market has not recovered at the same pace as travel demand. We are all working hard to make up for this shortage, however we are limited on how we expand our services beyond our COVID operational services.
With this said, we will do our absolute best to make your stay wonderful.
Here are a few things to know while staying with us:
1. Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests or staff
o. We kindly ask unvaccinated guests to wear a mask
2. Our Country Breakfast is offered daily between 7am-10am
o. To better serve everyone, please sign up in advance at the Front Desk
3. Kent Bistro & Bar offers drinks and snacks 4-930pm
4. We are unable to offer daily housekeeping services during your stay, however we are happy to supply you with additional bath amenities, sheets, and towels by calling the Front Desk at ext. '0'
5. The Sauna is open 8am-930pm
6. Front Desk hours are 8am-10pmBOOK NOW