Mountain Meadows Lodge stands on the Long Trail, one of the most celebrated of the
Appalachian Trails. Set against the majesty of the Green Mountains, we are just around the
corner from the renowned Killington Ski Resort and its sister resort of
Pico Mountain. Consequently we are delighted to feature an inspirational selection of biking
and hiking trails as well as easy access to over a dozen championship golf courses. Additionally
our guests are ideally placed for access to family adventure centres,
riding stables, art and cultural centres alike.
THE KILLINGTON ADVENTURE CENTRE
An Adventure Center Day Pass includes unlimited use of the Woodward Wreck Tangle,
Beast Mountain Coaster, Zip Line Racer, Jump Tower, Skye Ropes Course, Soaring Eagle,
Trampoline Jump, Alpine Tubing and Amaze'n Maze.
ON TWO WHEELS
The Killington Valley area is home to some of New England's finest mountain biking
terrain and road cycling tours. Bring your own bike, or rent equipment and sign up for
one of the many quality touring options in the area. There is something for everyone with
beginner to advanced trails, and new ones being added constantly.
- 1) K1 Express Gondola. Killington, VT https://www.killinton.com/plan-your-trip/tick- ets-passes/scenic-gondola-tickets-passes
- 2) Quechee Gorge. Quechee, VT https://vermonttourismnetwork.com/que- chee-gorge-vermonts-little-grand-canyon/
- 3) Quechee Hot Air Balloon Festival. Hartford, VT https://www.quecheeballoonfestival.com/
- 1) Lake Morey. Fairlee VT. "Longest ice skating
trail in the US" https://www.trailfinder.info/trails/trail/lake-mo- rey-ice-skating-trail
- 2) The Beast Mountain Coaster. Killington, VT https://www.killington.com/things-to-do/activi- ties-amenities/winter-activities/beast-coaster
- 3) Montshire Museum of Science. Norwich, VT https://www.montshire.org/