Pig Roast at Mountain Meadows
A Pig Roast is a fun alternative to the routine bar-b-que!
A whole pig is roasted over a charcoal and wood fire in a pit on the front lawn of the lodge. [The "pit" was originally
used as a horse trough when Mountain Meadows Lodge was a working farm.]
We use the American Cuban-style of cooking where the pig is split and roasted on our own custom-made grate.
The pig is roasted to perfection and is served buffet style or family style. We'll pull the meat for you or guests can pick their own cuts. The meal can be supplemented by a variety of different side dishes and options.
Sample Pig Roast Menu
- Mountain Meadows signature fruit and cheese board
- Greek pinwheels
- Stuffed mushroom caps
- Crudites basket with sour cream herb dip
- Black bean hummus on toasted pita points
- Cole slaw or mixed greens
- Warm country red potatoes with butter & dill
- Locally grown corn-on-the-cob
- Pasta salad
- New England style baked beans
- Dessert: chilled fruit with sherbet, wedding cake
- Bread and butter
- Coffee and tea
$49 per person
Click on a thumbnail to see the full sized picture