On this page, jump to:
What to Bring
Family Fun Get-a-Way
A Family Fun Get-A-Way at Mountain Meadows Lodge is an opportunity to join with other families in a wide variety of recreational
activities on the beautiful grounds of Mountain Meadows. It's a chance to have some old-fashioned wholesome fun but also be
challenged and try some new activities.
Outdoor movie, bonfire with s'mores, ,
scavenger hunt, nature walk, hike and picnic lunch at the nearby waterfalls
Sporting activities include: kayaking, canoeing,
whiffleball, ultimate frisbee, soccer.
Indoor activities include: ping pong, scrabble,
chess, card games, puzzles, board games, foosball.
Lawn games such as:
washers, bean-bag toss, bocce, three-legged race, disc golf.
Package consists of:
Lodging, meals and recreation for the entire family.
- Two nights' lodging, two breakfasts, one lunch, two dinners
- Welcome dinner and orientation with first evening events
- Second day recreation activities including picnic lunch at the waterfalls
- Second night bonfire with s'mores, and outdoor movie
- Second morning brunch with awards ceremony
- Full use of all Mountain Meadows Lodge amenities (including hot-tub, sauna, waterfront, boats, games, etc.) throughout the event
Weekends -- Friday - Sunday
- We're sorry, there are currently no Family Fun Weekends scheduled. If you'd like to arrange a group for family fun, please call or email
Weekend Family Fun Get-A-Way at Mountain Meadows Lodge
$145 per night per room (plus tax) - includes breakfast
- Family size 2 $360 per family (plus tax)
- Family size 3-5 $500 per family (plus tax)
- Family size 6+ $600 per family (plus tax)
- All rooms are the same price. Room assignments (and rates) based on family-size and special needs. We reserve the right to change room assignments.
- 50% deposit required to hold reservation
- 10% state & local tax is applicable
- Cancellation Policy: We'll refund 80% of your deposit if you provide 21 days notice. If you provide less than 21 days notice we'll refund 80% if we can re-book the room. Option: purchase travel insurance
- We are a non-smoking establishment
- No pets inside
To register use this link
What to Bring
Camera, sunblock, bug- repellent, towels, bathing suits, snacks.
If you have it bring it, kayak, canoe, tent, flashlight, GPS, fishing gear.
Those over age 15 who will fish: fishing license -- available online.
Sample Activities Schedule
Typical Family Fun Get-A-Way at Mountain Meadows Lodge
Here's a sample schedule - a framework to give a sense of how things might happen
at your family get-a-way, although we will customize activities according to
ages, abilities, weather, and other conditions.
ARRIVAL / FIRST EVENING
Schedule your arrival anytime after 3:00 PM. Get settled into your room and while others arrive, go exploring or visit the animals
at the barn.
We'll have a meet-and-greet social at 6:30, then dinner followed by an orientation.
There will be sign-ups for various ladders (volleyball, whiffleball, chess, Scrabble, badminton, etc.)
You'll have an opportunity to get acquainted with the other families and you can start some ladders. Adults can have some grown-up time at the bar while the kids are in the adjoining game room.
Optional: Set up a tent on the lawn.
Start the Scavenger Hunt tonight!
7:00 - 7:50 (Optional) Yoga
8:00 - 9:00 Breakfast
9:00 - 11:00 Activities: Nature Walk, Fishing Derby, Lawn Games, Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimming
LUNCH AND AFTERNOON ACTIVITIES
11:15 Start the guided hike to waterfalls on the Appalachian Trail.
12:30 - 1:30 MML staff will meet you at the waterfalls with a picnic lunch!
1:30 - 5:30 Hike back to Mountain Meadows for rest (nap?) free time.
Activities include a swim to the island, family disc golf tournament, three-legged races, egg carry race and other family fun.
DINNER AND EVENING
5:30 - 6:30 Cocktail hour
6:30 - 7:30 Dinner
8:00 Dessert: s'mores at the bonfire
9:00 - 11:00 Outdoor movie
8:00 - 10:00 Brunch
10:00 - 11:00 Closing Ceremonies