- Play table-tennis or foosball in the game room
- Go for a walk around the property and visit the animals (you may enter their pasture). We have snowshoes to borrow.
- Take out a row-boat, kayak, or canoe
- Get in the hot-tub
- Take a sauna
- Marvel at the pineapple chainsaw carving
- Go swimming in the lake
- Go sledding on the hill towards the lake
- Go through the game cabinet in the living room
- Challenge someone to a game of chess. Greg, Mike and Bill play.
- Sit at the piano for a while, see what happens
- Make a puzzle
- Sit by the fire
- Borrow some lodge equipment and play… ultimate Frisbee, croquet, volleyball, soccer, horseshoes, whiffle ball, kick ball, bocce balls, etc
- Go fishing
- Get in a snowball fight
- Hike to the waterfalls (35 minutes one-way): Go down to the lake; take the AT north (to the right); follow the white blazes, cross the road twice; you'll get to Thundering Falls in 20-45 minutes
- Hike to the cascades (20 minutes one-way, flat): Go down to the lake; take the AT south (to the left).
- Build a HUGE snowman
- Make snow angels
- Take a hike on the Appalachian Trail
- Borrow a Lodge kick-sled and give it a go
- Challenge Mike and Bill to a game of two-on-two volleyball