Welcome to Mountain Meadows Lodge
On the Banks of Kent Pond in Vermont, lies a historic Barn erected in 1857 with its original Farmhouse.
Originally known as Combination Farm, it became an Inn in 1965. Under new ownership, it is now in the process of being lovingly restored to become The Mountain Meadows lodge
Expected to open in 2020, The Mountain Meadows Lodge will celebrate the original charm, rustic elegance and stunning natural beauty of its magical location. We are determined to keep the historical relevance and charm of the original structures while providing our guests with premium comfort and modern amenities.
The Mountain Meadows Lodge will feature Barn Rooms and Farmhouse rooms-all ensuite with:
• Premium Beds and Bedding
• Rustic, Contemporary Décor
• Restaurant & Bar
• Beautiful Outdoor Terrace overlooking the spectacular view of Kent Pond
• Country Breakfast
• Redesigned and Renovated Bathrooms
• Sauna and Hot Tub
• Kent Pond is at your doorstep in its seasonal splendour. From Fishing, Kayaking & swimming during the warmer months to Ice skating, cross country skiing and Ice fishing during the winter.
• The Appalachian trail traverses the property providing stunning hiking opportunities including a scenic trek to the Thundering Brook Falls
• World Class skiing at Killington is minutes away with Cross Country skiing trails from our doorstep
• The Killington Adventure centre is minutes away with a fantastic fun filled activities for the young and young at heart; Mountain coaster, Zipline racer and Alpine tubing to name a few.
The destination wedding of your dreams.
This ideal setting is for your family and friends to join with you in a truly memorable celebration. The beauty of this lakeside setting, the variety of onsite activities, our responsive staff and excellent food will all add to the experience!